BEGINNER 1 & BEGINNER 2 (B1 & B2)
I can understand and say a few words, very simple and polite phrases.
- I can greet others and say good-bye
- I can give a little information about myself
- I can read a menu and street signs
BEGINNER 3 & BEGINNGER 4 (B3 & B4)
I can understand and say simple sentences, have short conversations, give short descriptions or tell stories about familiar topics.
- I can talk about the weather or plans for the weekend with a classmate.
- I can ask for help when I’m shopping.
- I can understand simple commercials.
INTERMEDIATE 1 & INTERMEDIATE 2 (I1 & I2)
I can understand and participate in formal and informal conversations, group interactions and discussions on familiar topics.
- I can make suggestions and arrangements for a party.
- I can express my opinions in class discussions.
- I can give instructions on how to cook a dish.